Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Julian Assange is Dead

In a twist on the "Julian Assange is in bed with the CIA" conspiracy theory, a new theory proposes that the US Government has control of the cables and is releasing the ones that put the USA in a good light and Iran in a bad light, opening the door for the US to take decisive military action against (read "bomb") Iran. The leaks about Iran have been interspersed with information about various other inconsequential matters to keep the sheeple from being suspicious.

My Comments: There are a lot of factual errors in the blog entry that details this theory. I should probably enumerate them here in the interest of educating the author, but that's not what I'm here for. What I'm here for is to play strip Scrabble with Julian Assange, and since that hasn't happened yet, I'm going to conclude that he's still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment